British Columbia Chapter
As Governor for the British Columbia Chapter, I welcome you to the British Columbia Chapter web site. My hope is that this site makes it easy for physicians in our area to learn about and participate in the activities of our Chapter. It also provides information so that you can contact me, other chapter leaders, and fellow chapter members as the need arises.
The British Columbia Chapter is growing with over 350 members. Our Chapter has a rich history of supporting the goal of the ACP to promote better patient care by educating and informing patients and fellow physicians. I encourage you to be an active member of our Chapter. If you are an internist in British Columbia but are not yet an ACP member, I invite you to browse our site to learn more about the College and our activities.
As Governor, I have the responsibility of representing the British Columbia Chapter to the national organization; encouraging internists in our Chapter to become members, encouraging qualified members to advance to Fellowship; recognizing members for their contribution to internal medicine; stimulating input and action on national and local political issues effecting the environment of internal medicine; hosting local scientific meetings and CME events; and encouraging medical student members and Associates (i.e., residents) to participate in local and national College activities.
I am proud to represent the British Columbia Chapter and enjoy the opportunity to meet the talented and dedicated internists in our province.
If you have ideas for useful information we could include at this site or more importantly--how the Chapter can enhance your professional life--I would like to hear from you. Call me at (604) 875-4045 or send me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting or at the College's Internal Medicine Meeting in the spring.
Graydon S. Meneilly, MD, FACP
Governor, ACP British Columbia Chapter
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Ontario Chapter Abstract Competition Deadline: October 3
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter - May 2014
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter - April 2014
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter - March 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - Décembre 2013
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the Ontario Chapter Governor-elect, Alexander Ross Morton, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - November 2013
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments