Canadian Chapters Associate Resources
National Council of Associates
The Canadian Chapters are pleased to note that there is a Canadian representative on the national Council of Associates. Shruti Tandon, MD, is our representative. Please feel free to contact him with questions or suggestions for helping ACP better serve your needs. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search theMentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 12/19/14
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments