Welcome from the ACP Alberta Chapter Governor, Neil E. Gibson, MD, FACP.
Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Alberta Chapter Governor-Elect Designee, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP. Our new Governor-elect Designee will do a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2015. As Governor, Dr. Kassam will serve as the official representative of the College for the Alberta Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. In the meantime, Dr. Kassam will be working closely with Dr. Gibson (the current Governor) and College staff to learn about the College and her duties as Governor. To learn more about Dr. Kassam, feel free to read her bio.
Welcome the New Alberta Chapter Members
The Alberta Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members.
How to Reach Us
Neil Edward Gibson,MD FACP
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 7/18/14
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Ontario Chapter Abstract Competition Deadline: October 3
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter - May 2014
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter - April 2014
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter - March 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - Décembre 2013
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the Ontario Chapter Governor-elect, Alexander Ross Morton, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - November 2013
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments