Medical Student Mentorship Program
The UCSD Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG) is putting together its medical student mentorship program!
This program pairs up medical students with local American College of Physicians (ACP) doctors in general Internal Medicine and IM subspecialties. Physicians include local physicians in private practice, those at Scripps, faculty at UCSD, etc.
The relationship/commitment is as much or as little as the student and mentor decide. The goal is to give students an additional and informal outlet for advice and perspectives. We'll do the best we can to pair you up with someone who may be able to guide you given your particular interests.
If you're interested in being paired up with a mentor, please e-mail Ashvin Kamath with your name, graduation year, e-mail address, and your particular interest if you have one. For instance, your interest may be general Internal Medicine or something more specific, like hepatology.
Page updated: 10/13/10
- Southern California Region III July 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Southern California Chapters Scientific Meeting
October 18-19, 2014
Register Online Now!
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly