Lastest Medicare News
Your local Medicare Part B contractor wants to know how they can help your office. Small providers sometimes do not have the time or ability to attend our numerous workshops, webinars, or other types of outreach programs. By working with the medical associations, Medicare is looking for specific feedback on which areas you would like to see more outreach on. This may include Web site articles, webinars, teleconferences, e-learnings, workshops in specific areas, or other exciting programs. Please submit your ideas to Natalie Kaczur at CalifACP@aol.com and she will forward this information on to Medicare.
Page updated: 05/02/14
- Southern California Region III July 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Southern California Chapters Scientific Meeting
October 18-19, 2014
Register Online Now!
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly