CMS Posts New Revisions to ICD9 Codes
The CMS has posted revisions to ICD9 that will become required beginning with October 1, 2010 dates of service. For more information on new, invalid and revised codes, please visit their Website or access the information below.
New Diagnosis Codes, effective October 1, 2010
Invalid Diagnosis Codes, effective October 1, 2010
Revised Diagnosis Code Titles, effective October 1, 2010
Page updated: 07/19/10
- 2014 Southern California Chapters Scientific Meeting
October 18-19, 2014
Register Online Now!
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly