ACP Northern California Chapterís CECP Mission Statement
To enhance the professional development and quality of life of young physicians and early-career physicians in Northern California, engage them in College activities, and promote their growth within the College, in the community, and in academics.
- To establish and promote the highest clinical standards and ethical ideals in the work and professional lives of early career physicians;
- To assist early career physicians with their academic and professional needs;
- To develop educational programs and products of interest to early career physicians;
- To promote the development of programs for early career physicians at chapter/state level;
- To encourage productive interactions and dialogues with early career physicians in other medical specialty organizations on issues of common interest;
- To foster innovation and creativity in the practice and business of modern medicine through integration of emerging technologies and patient-centered medical practice; and
- To incorporate diversity in the composition of the Council and in its strategic objectives.
Page updated: 12/13/13