Introducing ACP Northern California Chapterís Council of Early Career Physicians
Greetings and welcome to the ACP Northern California Chapterís newly revitalized Council of Early Career Physicians! We are excited to assemble a diverse group of early career physicians in the Northern California Chapter. We seek to create a networking arena for early career physicians to come together to build foundations for their careers and to have fun! In the coming year, we will host a series of quarterly events where you will be able to meet and get to know other internists throughout the northern California region! Additionally, as your CECP leaders we will create a virtual portal wherein we can exchange ideas, seek collaborations, and continue the dialogue between meetings.
Our goal is to promote innovation and partnership for our early career physicians, as well as to foster professional skills and networking opportunities needed to be a successful internist in our rapidly evolving healthcare system. We look forward to meeting you, hearing your thoughts and having fun together! Feel free to contact the current Chair of the CA Northern CECP, Sima Pendharkar, MD, MPH, or send an e-mail to the general Council at email@example.com.
We're having some great events! Check out photos from them and join us next time!
Like Us on Facebook!
Stay connected, no matter what part of Northern California youíre in. Check us out and feel free to post your questions, comments, feedback, and ideas!
Page updated: 02/17/14
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Southern California Region III July 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Northern California Chapter Scientific Meeting
November 21-13, 2014
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly