Northern California CECP Events
In this section, we will post upcoming events and archives of our past events. If you have ideas about future events of interest, please e-mail us with your ideas!
Social Event for Networking, February 28, 2014, San Francisco
Please join us for our first Social Event for Networking at Butterfly Restaurant located on Pier 33, The Embarcadero at Bay Street @ 7:45pm for heavy hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails. Please RSVP to email@example.com. Our headliner guests for this event include current ACP President Dr. Molly Cooke, Northern California ACP Governor Dr. Gordon Fung, and more. Come mingle, have a drink and have some fun! Please see our flyer for details!
ACP Internal Medicine 2014, April 8–12, 2014, Orlando, FL
Join us in Florida for the 2014 National ACP Internal Medicine Meeting. This will be a great opportunity to engage in continuing medical education and networking opportunities with internists across the country. We will be having a Northern California CECP Happy Hour during the Annual Meeting. Please check back for details to be posted at a later date, or Follow/Like us on Facebook to receive updates via your news feed!
Covered California Dinner - February 10, 2014
Page updated: 12/16/14
- Southern CA Region I Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - July 2015
- Southern CA Region II Residents & Students Fair
- CA Northern Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: September 13, 2015
- 2015 All California Meeting
October 30-November 1
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Board Review Course
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly