California Northern Speakers' Bureau
The Northern California Region has established a Speakers' Bureau to bring high-quality CME programs to hospitals, medical centers, and physicians' groups in Northern California, particularly in regions outside the Bay Area. We have recruited a cadre of exceptional speakers, experts in their fields, to present educational talks on more than 60 topics of interest and importance to primary care physicians.
If notified three months in advance, we will line up a speaker for your educational program. Contact Carmelina Raffetto at email@example.com with requests or for more information.
Page updated: 12-17-13
- Southern CA Region I Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - July 2015
- Southern CA Region II Residents & Students Fair
- CA Northern Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: September 13, 2015
- 2015 All California Meeting
October 30-November 1
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Board Review Course
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly