California Northern Speakers' Bureau
The Northern California Region has established a Speakers' Bureau to bring high-quality CME programs to hospitals, medical centers, and physicians' groups in Northern California, particularly in regions outside the Bay Area. We have recruited a cadre of exceptional speakers, experts in their fields, to present educational talks on more than 60 topics of interest and importance to primary care physicians.
If notified three months in advance, we will line up a speaker for your educational program. Contact Carmelina Raffetto at email@example.com with requests or for more information.
Page updated: 12-17-13
- 2014 Southern California Chapters Scientific Meeting
October 18-19, 2014
Register Online Now!
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly