Southern California Regions 1, 2 and 3 Abstract Form
Only residents and medical students in Southern California Regions I, II, or III are eligible to submit an abstract. First author must be currently enrolled in an Internal Medicine residency or specialty fellowship training program within Southern California, or as a student at a Southern California Medical or Osteopathic School. Limit of two abstracts (one per category) per individual.
Deadline Tuesday, October 1, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after midnight, Tuesday, October 1, 2013
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Guz Chavez at email@example.com.
Page posted: August 19, 2013
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Northern California Region - Governor's Newsletter - January 2014
- Southern California Region III - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region II - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region I - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- California Services Fall-Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Northern California Early Career Physicians Social Networking Event
February 28, 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly