Southern California Regions 1, 2 and 3 Abstract Form
Only residents and medical students in Southern California Regions I, II, or III are eligible to submit an abstract. First author must be currently enrolled in an Internal Medicine residency or specialty fellowship training program within Southern California, or as a student at a Southern California Medical or Osteopathic School. Limit of two abstracts (one per category) per individual.
Deadline Tuesday, October 1, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after midnight, Tuesday, October 1, 2013
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Guz Chavez at email@example.com.
Page posted: August 19, 2013
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Southern California Region III July 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Northern California Chapter Scientific Meeting
November 21-13, 2014
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly