Cal-ACP News and Views
November 9, 2010
Dear California ACP Members,
The California Chapter of the American College of Physicians Services (Cal-ACP) is please to introduce "Cal-ACP News and Views," the first in a series of quarterly newsletters published by Cal-ACP. Our goal with this publication is to provide our members with news relating to our statewide advocacy efforts. We plan on including key information discussed at our quarterly Board of Directors meetings as well as other information that will keep our members apprised of important/timely issues. We want this to be a member-driven publication. As such, we look forward to any feedback, comments or suggestions from you on the content of this newsletter. You may email me.
You can access this newsletter on our California ACP Web site.
Natalie K. Kaczur
Page updated: 11-19-10
- 2014 Southern California Chapters Scientific Meeting
October 18-19, 2014
Register Online Now!
- Southern California Region I July 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region II July 2014 Newsletter
- California Services Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Southern California Region I wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly