Career Resources Added to Annual Meeting Events
Dear Chapter Members,
We are pleased to announce a new program to benefit your practice at this yearís Northern California ACP/SGIM meeting, November 19-21, 2010 in San Francisco. We are making available a dedicated "jobs board" where you can post information about your current and near-future recruitment needs. The conference is attended by more than 200 senior internal medicine residents, chief residents and program directors, as well as 200 ACP and SGIM members.
There is no charge for this service/opportunity.
In order to participate please send a PDF formatted one-page announcement which we will print and post at the conference. Please include, at minimum, ALL of the following information:
- brief description of the practice opportunity
- brief description of the community
- contact information
Email to Kathy Matikonis at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 12. Call Kathy if you have any questions (415-305-3258).
Space is still available for many of the workshops, but register soon if you havenít already. The program details and registration details can be found online. You can register by calling 800-523-1546, ext 2600.https://www.acponline.org/atpro/timssnet/meetings/tnt_meetings.cfm?action=long&primary_id=RM1137
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Page updated: 11-03-10
- Northern California Region - Governor's Newsletter - January 2014
- Southern California Region III - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region II - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region I - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- California Services Fall-Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Northern California Early Career Physicians Social Networking Event
February 28, 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly