Healthcare Reform Meeting
January 28, 2011
Dear Region III Members, Associates and Medical Student Members,
Register now for an incredible opportunity to hear important updates on healthcare reform from ACP's acclaimed expert, Bob Doherty. Mr. Doherty is the Senior Vice President of Governmental Affairs and Public Policy for the ACP and is located in the Washington, DC office.
This exciting event will occur on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 6:00 pm at the UCSD Faculty Club. We are pleased to present this event FREE of charge to our members . All we ask is that you RSVP by February 9th so that we may plan accordingly for food and beverage.
Details of the meeting and instructions on how to register can be found on the flyer.
Additionally, there will be an opportunity to learn about advancement to Fellowship with mentors available to assist interested members with the process.
I hope to see many of you on the 15th!
Carla Fox, MD, FACP
Governor - So. California Region III
Page updated: 01-28-11
- Northern California Region - Governor's Newsletter - January 2014
- Southern California Region III - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region II - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Southern California Region I - Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- California Services Fall-Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Northern California Early Career Physicians Social Networking Event
February 28, 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly