Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 8/22/14
- Register today! 2014 AZ Chapter Scientific Meeting
October 24-26, 2014
- Call for Abstracts for 2014 AZ Chapter Scientific Meeting
Deadline: September 2, 2014
- Call for Awards Nominations for 2014 AZ Chapter Scientific Meeting
Deadline: August 8, 2014
- AZ Chapter Chat - May 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
May 2014 Edition
- ˇSalud! Publication of Abstracts from 2013 AZ Chapter Meeting
- ˇSalud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move