Welcome to the Arizona Chapter Web site
Welcome from the Chapter Governor, James Felicetta, MD, FACP
Governor Planning to Step Down on November 1st
James Felicetta, MD, FACP started his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2013. He will be stepping down as Governor effective November 1st, 2014.
Read the official announcement
Arizona Chapter Bylaws
Bylaws approved by the BOR October 29, 2004
Welcoming New Arizona Chapter Members
The Arizona Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members who were elected over the last six months.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 11/21/14
- Meet Our New Governor, Robert M. Aaronson, MD, FACP
- Download the list of 2014 Resident/Student winners
- AZ Chapter Chat - May 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
May 2014 Edition
- ĦSalud! Publication of Abstracts from 2013 AZ Chapter Meeting
- ĦSalud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move