About the Arizona Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- Save the Date! Arizona Chapter Meeting
Nov. 15-17, 2013
- Arizona Chapter receives 2013 Special Recognition Award
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
April 2013 Edition
- AZ Chapter Chat - April 2013
- íSalud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2013
- Presentations/Handouts for 2012 Arizona Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move