12th Annual "Medical Students’ Steps to Success" Meeting
April 18, 2015
MedStar Washington Hospital Center
Jointly sponsored by the ACP District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, US Army, US Air Force, and US Navy Chapters
See the flyer for more details.
2015 Medical Student Steps for Success Abstract Submission Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
Deadline for abstract submissions: April 11, 2015
Please contact Todd Gleeson, MD, MPH for more information.
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 3/6/2015
LTC Kent J. DeZee, MC, USA, MPH, FACP, Governor, Army Chapter