View a list of all Alabama Chapter Masters
Chapter LEAD Certificate Recipient
Congratulations to T.J. Hundley, Jr., MD, FACP, who received a LEAD Certificate at Internal Medicine 2012. ACPs Leadership Enhancement and Development Program (LEAD) helps younger members and Fellows cultivate leadership skills to expand their career opportunities and benefit the community at large. A LEAD Certificate can be awarded to any member who has completed at least five out of seven of the leadership development activities within a three-year time frame.
Congratulations to Our Newly Elected Fellows!
2013 Internal Medicine Abstract Presenters
We are honored to have had 7 chapter members represent our chapter for the Associate and Medical Student Abstract Competition held during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
- J Matthew R Pierce, MD, Associate Poster Clinical Vignette category.
- Jawairia Memon, MBBS, Associate Poster Clinical Vignette category.
- Kumar Sanam, MBBS, Associate Poster Clinical Vignette category.
- Pooja Sethi, MBBS, Associate Poster Clinical Vignette category.
- Monica Kumar, Medical Student Oral Presentation Basic Research category.
- Thy N Huynh, Medical Student Poster Clinical Vignette category.
Special congratulations to Nilay Kumar, MBBS, who was a winner in the Associate Poster Clinical Vignette category.
The Alabama Chapter would like to thank the following member(s) for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- James R Bonner, MD FACP
- Lourdes C Corman, MD FACP
- Benjamin S Citrin, MD FACP
- Alan M Siegal, MD MACP
- Wickliffe J Many, Jr MD FACP
Have you received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Or have you done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, or received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Teri Dingler.
Page updated: 5/15/2013